ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are seeking a data analyst with an excellent understanding of data processing and the ability to interpret it to provide actionable solutions. As part of the team, your mission will be to create the necessary flows to transform raw data from the company into usable information. You will need to develop dashboards that facilitate decision-making and help take Alohas to the next level.
- Transform raw data into actionable information using various data analytics tools.
- Develop and maintain data flows to ensure an effective and efficient transition.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand data analysis needs and improvement opportunities.
- Design and create intuitive and easy-to-interpret dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with trends and best practices in data analytics.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF… “YOU HAVE” “YOU ARE EXPERIENCED IN” “YOU MASTER”
- 2 years of experience
- Statistical Analysis: Proficiency in statistical techniques and tools to analyze data distributions, trends, and relationships.
- Programming Languages: Proficiency in programming languages commonly used in data analysis, such as Python and SQL.
- Database Management: Knowledge of working with databases, including querying, retrieving, and managing large datasets
- Data Mining and Extraction: Ability to extract data from various sources (e.g., APIs, web scraping) and gather relevant information.
- Attention to Detail: Precision in handling data and ensuring accuracy in analysis.
- Machine Learning: Familiarity with machine learning algorithms for tasks like regression, classification, clustering, etc.
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and trust ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Hybrid work
- Intensive workday in summer (July & August) 🌞
- We are a company with soul: we are aware of wellness (we have a Wellness Program) 🧘🏼♀️, sustainability 🌱 (it's our core but we also have initiatives), family conciliation, maternity and paternity 👶🏼, gender equality and diversity.
- Mental Health Support 🧠: Team initiatives and two days off to disconnect and reconnect with yourself whenever you need it.
- Discounts: You will have up to 70% discount on all our products 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, and more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas