ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
ALOHAS is looking for a Store Manager for our corner in Printemps Paris, to oversee daily operations and ensure it runs smoothly and effectively. As the store manager, you will be responsible for motivating the sales team to fulfill sales goals, developing business strategies, and upholding the operational and organizational standards of the store. Additionally, you will recruit, hire, and train new staff, and take on other administrative tasks as needed, such as monitoring inventory levels. The right profile will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate impeccable leadership skills.
✨ALOHAS Ambassador: the Store Manager embodies the values of the Brand.
- ALOHAS Insider: has a solid knowledge of the Brand, its story, sustainability impact, and know-how. Shares it with the clients as well as the team.
- Implements all training received, is curious to learn more to nourish a beauty culture and trend knowledge, being pro-active in self-learning.
- Ensures that work area is clean, tidy, hygienic and professional at all times; knows and respects guidelines.
💫Experience creator: the Store Manager surpasses client expectations.
- Creates a tailor-made client experience, personalized solutions for each visit and each client, using the ALOHAS experience ritual and building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Embraces digital shopping trends and is keen to play an active role in delivering a seamless omnichannel experience for clients
- Co-creates stories with and for the client, sharing the brand culture and blending it with the client's personal story and the point of sale environment to come up with unique moments made just for them.
- Help the client to develop their own style, and if needed propose alterations to be made
- Handles client service complaints and requests effectively and according to guidelines, and can deal with complexity and challenging situations.
🚀Business driver: The Store Manager is performance-minded in order to achieve our objectives.
- Knows and understands the business challenges and contributes to building the business by achieving sales targets
- Responsible of product stock replenishment and physical inventory of stocks.
- Ensures the proper operation of the sales space at all times, as directed by Visual Merchandising.
- Set a strong, professional example for mid-level managers and store associates to follow
- Undertake financial-planning tasks, including managing the store budget
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer needs, and profit margins, and present these reports to company leadership
- Monitor requests for after sales service.
👯Team player and management: Store Manager acts interdependently and demonstrates team spirit and leadership
- Train and oversee new staff, leading by example and ensuring efficiency in the training process
- Ensure that the objectives set for the entire team are met and transmit those objectives
- Conduct annual personnel performance appraisals, providing clear and actionable feedback and delivering constructive criticism to help staff improve
- Has a positive attitude, communicates with the team on a regular basis and has a sense of ethics and integrity.
- Treats others with respect, acknowledges cultural differences, and is willing to learn from those differences
- Shares best practices with the team, is proactive and contributes to nourish the collective knowledge and skills.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience working in a luxury retail environment, preferably in a managerial position
- Working knowledge of business development best practices
- Styling knowledge and ability to create fashion total look
- Fluent English mandatory
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning and office managementStrong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Powerful leadership skills and an empathetic approach to management, with the ability to make important decisions
- An eye for creativity and the ability to strategize visually appealing store displays
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Be ambassador of ALOHAS Brand
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, and new store in Paris!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- We are a company with soul: we are aware of wellness (we have a Wellness Program) 🧘🏼♀️, sustainability 🌱 (it's our core but we also have initiatives), family conciliation, maternity and paternity 👶🏼, gender equality and diversity.
- Mental Health Support 🧠: Team initiatives and two days off to disconnect and reconnect with yourself whenever you need it.
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us:careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas