ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Product Manager / E-commerce and Stores Merchandiser. This position requires strong skills in product performance analysis, with a specific focus on the fashion industry. The ideal candidate will have a passion for fashion and a keen eye for detail.
- Ensure the proper creation, design and maintenance of the product catalog, ensure seamless consistency of product offer across all channels
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team (digital, sales) to ensure a successful launch of new products.
- Provide Merchandising with product performance insights and define key seasonal buy requirements
- Review landing pages, paying particular attention to high-traffic areas, and optimize sorting and merchandising strategies.
- Derive actionable insights from analytics and reports, A/B test analyses on category performance as provided by the team, and present and discuss with senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with fashion merchandising trends and the styles of industry influencers.
Coordinate merchandising efforts for both the website and physical stores, maintaining a consistent brand image.
Point of Sale :
- Define and plan the optimal timing and quantity of merchandise to stock at the assigned point of sale (POS).
- Conduct sales follow-up to ensure timely replenishment of inventory, minimizing stockouts and excess stock.
- Manage in-store stock as well as backup stock in the warehouse.
- Determine the stock allocation for specific actions such as promotions at the POS.
- Analyze performance across different channels and countries to identify the most suitable product offering for each POS.
- Optimize stock at the POS by facilitating stock movements between stores and between stores and the warehouse.
- Analyze the performance of products both online and in stores to identify prime locations.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE..
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business, marketing, or fashion.
- 3-4 years experience in retail product management is required, and ecommerce experience is a plus
- Strong passion for fashion and a good understanding of current trends and consumer preferences.
- Ability to coordinate merchandising efforts across different channels (e-commerce and physical stores).
- Knowledge of inventory management, supply chain processes, and retail operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage timelines, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Spanish to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset to ensure accuracy in inventory tracking, sales data analysis, and product documentation.
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and trust ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Work hybrid 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Intensive workday in summer (July & August) 🌞
- We are a company with soul: we are aware of wellness (we have a Wellness Program) 🧘🏼♀️, sustainability 🌱 (it's our core but we also have initiatives), family conciliation, maternity and paternity 👶🏼, gender equality and diversity.
- Mental Health Support 🧠: Team initiatives and two days off to disconnect and reconnect with yourself whenever you need it.
- Discounts: You will have up to 70% discount on all our products 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, and more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas