ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR administrative assistant with certificate of disability to our People team with the mission of consolidating efficient management and service of the company's administration, giving an effective response to the objectives that arise. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven understanding of the fashion industry with a flexible and proactive attitude. The ability to work within and across large, interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have high work capacity and skills for administrative work, and teamwork, with a clear orientation to service and quality.
It's needed that you have a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
HR administrative support
- Support the management and optimization of different processes and tasks
- Be the connection between the HR team and the external agency
- Support in matters of labor relations of the People team
- Make periodic reports and ensure the proper functioning of the area and the quality of the service and people
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE...
- A degree in Administration, HR, or similar will be a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in the HR field
- Organizational skills, involve creating simple methods to handle complex tasks and create order in the workspace
- Excellent time management. Includes scheduling daily tasks, prioritizing certain responsibilities based on importance, and evaluating timeframes and deadlines.
- Ability to work with budgets and numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Agile with adaptability to work on multiple tasks in one day
- Fluent in English
- Good problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and trust ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Intensive workday in summer (July & August) 🌞
- We are a company with soul: we are aware of wellness (we have a Wellness Program) 🧘🏼♀️, sustainability 🌱 (it's our core but we also have initiatives), family conciliation, maternity and paternity 👶🏼, gender equality and diversity.
- Mental Health Support 🧠: Team initiatives and two days off to disconnect and reconnect with yourself whenever you need it.
- Discounts: You will have up to 70% discount on all our products 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, and more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas