ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are looking for an experienced and analytical Affiliates Specialist, with 2 years of experience managing affiliates programs in B2C companys. Must have experience with blogs, magazines and influencers and English high level.
The ability to work within interdependent teams is a must, so the right person will have a balance between communication and organization. Digital analytics knowledge is desired as well as basic experience in tracking, newsletter and affiliates campaigns.
- Owner of the affiliate channel and responsible for its growth.
- Contact potential affiliates (blogs, magazines and influencers) offering the correct product and benefits.
- Understand Aloha's business strategy and communication to make proposals and know what to communicate at every moment.
- Manage all the affiliate's tools such as UpPromote, Awin, LKT…
- Weekly report on the channel performance, actions results, learnings and improvements.
- Always looking for new opportunities related to; new affiliates segments, new tools and programs and new actions.
- Coordinate actions and results with the PR and SEO departments.
- Implement, coordinate and measure actions to increase the revenue of the channel (affiliates newsletter, visibility in the affiliates pages and tools, pay-per-post actions etc)
- Be the owner of the Alohas image in every affiliate space.
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Experience in B2C proyects/brands.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE...
- 2 years experience in similar positions.
- High English level and Spanish.
- Experience working with blogs, magazines and influencers.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Desired knowledge in business and digital analysis.
- Desired knowledge in working with Awin.
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas