ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are looking for a Junior Product Developer to help support our team. As a Junior Product Developer, you will focus on product development and drive work towards our production team in an efficient way. You’ll work closely with the Product Developer, as well as with the Design and Production teams.
Master data management.
- Ensure all product data is well informed in our PLM: product info, BOMs, measurements etc.
- Give constant support for issues that can arise.
- Provide needed product information to the rest of the departments ( solve Customer Service doubts…).
- Oversee product development of applicable product categories from proto stage to final production.
- Manage proto sample, counter- sample and production approvals to ensure quality standards are met and deliveries per timeline.
- Proactively manage the development process according to the established company calendar.
- Strive for continuous improvements in product design and production.
- Analyze sales and returns results and take corrective actions.
- Validate new materials and processes before being used.
Participate in constant small projects that pop-up related to product development.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Native Spanish speakers and Fluent English are essential.
- Experience in footwear or apparel product development is appreciated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong desire to succeed.
- High level of Microsoft Office ( Excel).
- Experience using CENTRIC or similar PLM is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new and complex technologies.
- Strong organizing and prioritizing skills
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas