ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
The Creative Director will provide strategic direction as well as a hands on approach to successfully meet the organisation’s goal. The role requires a dynamic, team-centric, experience, digital savvy individual.
• Craft the brand’s design vision and rally the development team and external partners around that vision.
•Provide leadership and guidance to design team members to help reach optimum performance levels.
• Own the design of the major features for ALOHAS
• Lead by example, creating a strong sense of purpose and community, promoting a culture of excellence and inclusivity, encouraging a sustainable work/life balance.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF…
• You have 10+ years of relevant in-house or agency experience.
• You’ve been in a senior leadership role for at least three years
• You’re a strategic and conceptual thinker
• You’re a creative problem-solver
• You have a strong understanding of the creative process behind print design, digital design, as well as social and digital brand development.
• You’re exceptional at leading projects from concept to completion
• Your sense of design, typography, and photo direction are stylish and modern
• You’re an intelligent leader who provides insightful and inspiring guidance and mentoring to the team
• You have the eye and the ability to put together strong creative freelance teams—from designers to photographers, makeup artists to stylists.
• You are adept at creating visual experiences on social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, etc)
• You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 6, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (video editing skills would be an added bonus!). 3D design expertise is required too.
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills and you’re always professional, courteous, and astute with e-communication.
• Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas
• Can understand creative direction based on objectives and execute creative work effectively
• Possess strong communication skills such as: workload issues, project needs and provides status on the progress of work and results
• Ability to communicate effectively with other team members at a senior level
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
• Action oriented and a self-starter who is reliable, full of energy, and enjoys challenges
• Thrive on dreaming up fresh and unique ideas
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Hybrid work: improved work-life balance 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas