ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
As a Supply & Demand (S&D) Planning Analyst you will be driving the execution of a global raw materials and finished goods sourcing strategy for Alohas brands. Ultimate responsible to optimize the supply chain and systemic controls to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders while maintaining assigned inventory levels.
Our supply chain consists of distribution centers, stores, apparel factories and footwear factories. We pride ourselves on being able to get products to market quickly and safely, by leveraging data analytics this role will be pushing the whole supply chain to make smarter decisions and identify opportunities to be more efficient and meet our market ever-changing needs.
This role is responsible for successfully managing key Supply Chain related functions such as SIOP, Supply Planning, materials planning, Master scheduling and strategic component planning activities associated with Product Lifecycle Planning (Ramp-up/down).
The (S&D) Planning Analyst will be reporting directly to the COO.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, brand, marketing and production to gather key forecast inputs. Use available data sources such Google Analytics, Ecommerce Data, ERP data
- Collaboratively build, communicate and maintain Raw Materials Source Strategy (Tier 2) and Finished Products source strategy (Tier 1). Ensures that the plan manages risk, and is aligned with our business channels strategy
- Understand and leverage our suppliers capabilities and capacities. Utilize performance metrics to guide the source selection, allocation and business planning activities.
- Develop Optimized inventory policies for planning parameters (Safety Stock, Re-order point quantities, Lot Size, Lead-time, end of life, excess, obsolete etc..) such that the component and finished goods availability levels are in line with the monthly IBP expectations and KPI objectives.
- Works with Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Quality to develop and deploy key supplier strategies and approaches for raw material quality improvement. Manage non-commercial supplier relationships with your peers and be the escalation point to resolve delivery issues.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting the pertinent KPI’s, as well as, suggest and implement site-specific effectiveness, improvement activities and showing results.
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis and complete projects as assigned.
- Plan supplier production resources and issue purchases to suppliers using the Planning System and Business intelligence.
- Identify and evaluate key supply issues for the company and develop appropriate alternative solutions to meet KPI goals and provide information to make these decisions.
- Applies increasingly in-depth and advanced knowledge and expertise, analytical skills, and creative thinking to modify or adjust processes or approaches to best meet needs/objectives.
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE...
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in an analytical role involving extraction, analysis, statistics, and communication
- 2+ years of experience with querying languages (e.g. SQL) and statistical/mathematical processing using (e.g. Python,R, Matlab, Stata)
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Good command of English and Spanish.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and execution focus.
- Ability to work individually, within a cross-functional team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Hybrid work 💻
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more?Video Presentation
Apply to work with us:careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas