ALOHAS is a Barcelona-based fashion-forward brand that prides itself on its on-demand production system. We encourage sustainable shopping by launching weekly capsules in which items are only produced after orders are placed. This way, we can bring you the latest trends without harming the planet.
WORKING WITH US:
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion. Working at ALOHAS is demanding but extremely rewarding. It’s an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace. In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Reporting to our Head of IT the system administrator at Alohas will be working on some of the most exciting customer-facing projects in the business. We are creating an exciting new approach in e-commerce.
- Design and deploying microservices in container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Perform systems health check.
- Implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the client
- Manage common SaaS applications such as Google workspace, Slack,Sendgrid…
- Manage user accounts, privileges and operability for internally used applications and general tools
- Provide endpoint support for Apple macOS, iOS, and Microsoft Windows clients
- Prepare and ship equipment to new hires, or receive and process equipment from departed employees
- Responsible for assuring IT operations best practices including security, data protection and maintenance of IT systems
- Review and scrutinize system performance, in accordance with company policy, providing recommendations that will drive efficiency and provide added value to the business.
- CFGS Computer Systems or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform)
- Skills of programming and scripting
- Documentation and Automation culture
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- knowledge of windows, ubuntu, Mac
- Recommendable experience in building and managing cloud environments.
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS:
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want within the CET time zone!
- Keep learning with ALOHAS: We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and screen
- We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers.