ALOHAS is a Barcelona-based fashion-forward brand that prides itself on its on-demand production system. We encourage sustainable shopping by launching weekly capsules in which items are only produced after orders are placed. This way, we can bring you the latest trends without harming the planet.
WORKING WITH US:
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion. Working at ALOHAS is demanding but extremely rewarding. It’s an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace. In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows!
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and driving the execution of a global raw materials and finished goods sourcing strategy for Alohas brands. Ultimate responsible to optimize the supply chain and systemic controls to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders while maintaining assigned inventory levels.
Our supply chain consists of distribution centers, stores, apparel factories and footwear factories. We pride ourselves on being able to get products to market quickly and safely, by leveraging data analytics this role will be pushing the whole supply chain to make smarter decisions and identify opportunities to be more efficient and meet our market ever-changing needs.
This role is responsible for successfully managing key Supply Chain related functions such as SIOP, Supply Planning, materials planning, Master scheduling and strategic component planning activities associated with Product Lifecycle Planning (Ramp-up/down). The Supply Chain Manager Is tasked to train and educate direct and functional reports on the use of supply chain management techniques, various business systems, varieties of reports and other related tools to ensure timely and economical completion of customer requirements.
The Supply Chain Manager will be reporting directly to the COO.
- Collaboratively build, communicate and maintain Raw Materials Source Strategy (Tier 2) and Finished Products source strategy (Tier 1). Ensures that the plan manages risk, and is aligned with our business channels strategy.
- Understand and leverage our suppliers capabilities and capacities. Utilize performance metrics to guide the source selection, allocation and business planning activities.
- Be the Functional Leader for the Supply Chain - Coordinate Consistent Supply Chain and Materials Management practices across the various manufacturing sites within the assigned Product Line(s).
- Develop Optimized inventory policies for planning parameters (Safety Stock, Re-order point quantities, Lot Size, Lead-time, etc..) such that the component and finished goods availability levels are in line with the monthly IBP expectations and KPI objectives.
- SIOP/IBP Process Owner – Responsible to lead and facilitate the SIOP/IBP meetings and accountable to manage the Supply Planning process. Ensures cross-functional participation, accountability, and procedural compliance.
- Works with Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Quality to develop and deploy key supplier strategies and approaches for raw material quality improvement. Manage non-commercial supplier relationships with your direct team and be the escalation point to resolve delivery issues.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting the pertinent KPI’s, as well as, suggest and implement site-specific effectiveness, improvement activities and showing results.
- Develop Talent- Evaluates current and future state of Corporate supply chain organization model and incorporates best practices to improve performance and organizational capability. Uses a combination of performance management, functional leadership, and recruiting for critical skills to create a highly capable workforce. Develops promotable employees and leaders.
- Develop & implement a shared plan with a continuous improvement roadmap to achieve the Supply Chain vision.
- Implements methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements Monitor customer service metrics, analyze gaps, and drive actions to improve on-time delivery. Act as the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to assist in the resolution of customer inquiries requests. Drive Root Cause culture.
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis and complete projects as assigned.
- Plan supplier production resources and issue buys to suppliers using the Planning System and Business intelligence.
- Understanding of how business requirements and calendar relate to the purchasing process, vendor projections, capacity planning, and buy readiness.
- Identify and evaluate key supply issues for the company and develop appropriate alternative solutions to meet KPI goals and provide information to make these decisions.
- Identifying trends and working to proactively adjust safety stock levels based on the product life cycle.
- Applies increasingly in-depth and advanced knowledge and expertise, analytical skills, and creative thinking to modify or adjust processes or approaches to best meet needs/objectives.
- Perform other Duties as assigned, i.e. planning, new product introduction, project management, etc
- The preferred candidate is a proven materials leader with a degree in Integrated Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Engineering and/or a graduate degree 5+ years of progressive experience in Supply Chain or Operations
- 5+ years of experience in the fashion industries.
- Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
- Detailed knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets
- Develop strong day-to-day relationships with business counterparts to better understand partnering relationships and product strategy objectives and ensuring those objectives are integrated into the associated Business Units development strategies and Supply plans
- Experience with data ingestion/processing languages like Python and SQL is highly desirable
- Good command of English and Spanish.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and execution focus.
- Ability to work individually, within a cross-functional team, as well as with external partners and vendors.
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS:
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high level of energy!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want within the CET time zone!
- Keep learning with ALOHAS: We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and screen
- We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers.