ALOHAS is a Barcelona-based fashion-forward brand that prides itself on its on-demand production system. We encourage sustainable shopping by launching weekly capsules in which items are only produced after orders are placed. This way, we can bring you the latest trends without harming the planet.
WORKING WITH US:
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager based in Barcelona to join the People Team in a fast-growing start-up. We are thinking of an enthusiastic young candidate, with a strong background in the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative and managerial tasks, that can come every day to our office.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties.
- Organise the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with People Department to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organice office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like events and after-works
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential (some employers may expect at least two years)
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF…
- You have native Spanish/English and excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- You have good interpersonal and time management skills.
- You master of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other commonly-used office packages
- You are positive, responsible, and helpful
- You have problem-solving skills, initiative, adaptability, attention to detail
- You have reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- You have leadership and the ability to make things happen
- You have ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website: alohas.io/ IG: @alohas