ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in fashion.
Working at ALOHAS is being part of the innovation and growth of a Spanish start-up with a young, creative and proactive team, good communication and a high level of energy! It’s demanding but extremely rewarding due to an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace.
In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows! 😀
We are currently looking for a Key Account Specialist to join the ALOHAS team, that will be working with the design, sales, logistics, marketing team, and members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs.
- Day to day operational management of the key accounts
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams and the account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, and stakeholders, and for possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
YOU WILL ROCK AT THIS ROLE IF…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Four to five years of previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- High computer skills, and experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Fluent English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- In-depth understanding of the company's key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
BENEFITS of being part of ALOHAS
- Culture of freedom, diversity & inclusion, and responsibility ✨
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine! ⏰
- Discounts: You will have special discounts 💯 and we do not forget your family and friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighbourhood, where we take care of coffee ☕ and fruit 🍎
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want 🌍 within the CET time zone!
- Home office setup: You will get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and second screen 💻
- Keep learning with ALOHAS 🎓 We offer English courses to our employees, more languages coming soon!
- We take care of your happiness 🌈 and professional growth with constructive feedback 💪
- After-work events in Barcelona and Madrid every month 🎉
Ready for the challenge?🚀
Want to know more? Video Presentation
Apply to work with us: careers.alohas.io
Our website:alohas.io/ IG: @alohas