ALOHAS is a Barcelona-based fashion-forward brand that uses sustainable production and encourages responsible shopping through an on-demand business model. We adapt to the latest trends by launching monthly drops embracing elevated styles and customers receive their purchased items approximately six to eight weeks later.
HOW IS WORK WITH US:
ALOHAS is more than a fashion brand: it’s a responsible shopping experience and a chance to participate in the fight against overproduction in the fashion industry. Working at ALOHAS is demanding, but also extremely rewarding and fulfilling. It’s an environment where we take pride in learning from one another and strive to make sustainability a way of life beyond the workplace. In a nutshell, we love what we do and it shows!
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are currently looking for a Key Account Specialist to join the ALOHAS team, that will be working with the design, sales, logistics, marketing team, and members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs.
- Day to day operational management of the key accounts
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and the company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams and the account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, and stakeholders, and for possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Four to five years of previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- High computer skills, and experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Fluent English
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of the company's key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
BENEFITS AT ALOHAS:
- Spanish start-up: be part of innovation and grow with us!
- Our team: Young, creative and proactive team, with good communication and a high energy level!
- Flexible schedule: Fit it into your routine!
- Discounts: Our team has special discounts and we do not forget their friends either!
- Office: In the heart of Barcelona, in the Gracia neighborhood where we take care of coffee and fruit
- Work remotely: live and work wherever you want within the CET time zone!
- Keep learning with ALOHAS: We offer English courses to our employees, and more languages are coming soon!
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + electronic devices like a keyboard, mouse, and screen
- We take care of the happiness and the professional growth of our workers.